Thursday, March 08, 2007

entirety and strings

Friday the 9th of March, 2007

To wake by a,
to a,
with a
strung sentence of coherent thought.
everyone is born with an amount of anger to expend over their lifetime.
Should this ideal rate of attrition not find satisfaction, there is always next time.


And of how much I want to discuss with someone in the present moment, concepts of time. To throw it in the air between us, we enthused at the quirks. Amused at the soothing effects of linear time as a thinking model. The backward-forwardness of inadequate assumption, of limited horizons. Things that are very easy to grasp.
Units of occurances. Self-contained phenomena. Refractions of instances.
Anachronistic realities. Personal rhythms. Warped nets.

Acceleration. Graphs. Familiarity.

And illusions.

I was going to invite my brother to think about it. I have just emailed him another set of focii, though, and the last time he read my English, he said
"_____________ your writing puts me in a similar frame of mind to how I feel on the approach to a difficult hole on the golf course."

No comments: