Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dialogue

this much is true and i want you to hear it from me. i know the weight of it and how it can be taken and i know what it is to me and how that much will not be understood by you. this much i open up like a bird released from cupped palms.

- mhmm. small smile and possibilities.
possibly circumstances have forced this crisis
circumstances really circumscribe my response and possibilities
your timing is quirky
and you're slow off the mark
next time go for it. and this one's in stars, lit up, urgent and teasing

series of pronouncements on personal mental state, perceptions, projections.
however, and this one's like a banner, no implications are extended, these truths are islands contained
series of generosity in continuous and reciprocal verve

i am a little bit in wonderment, a little bit in security, this is my ambiguity and this is what i know, my ambiguity is my pillar.

--Certainty is the one thing that to me is false. Truly it is. --

- well, you know that i am in a no-place
i have a job starting in 2 weeks in another country, the ticket has not been issued yet, the agent and i are sorting some vague dance,
why is everything so difficult, my negotiating skills, my greater desire, can i see my options, can i see clearly, and these are things that i do not include in THIS, which is going on right now, with US, these areas are the uninclusive nucleus of a more flatter sheaf of my life, i have stress which i am trying to defuse and diffuse, engaging my attitude and my perception and concentrating on my breathing

now i'm worried. what's that look on your face? what are you thinking? will i see you tonight? come back in half an hour. let's let this be what it is.

- let's let this be what it is
and it has been a part of my reflection in this persons eyes for a while since they began to construct an identity for me, i love freedom,
water, air, freedom

--i like them. i like that they see me. i like them because they see me. --

concern, wonderment, laughter,

i take the time of future dates and make a calendar. the future dates are significant to you, now they are centred on me. i take this period. and the last person you see will be me. and the last night here in another town. and a long car trip. just with me. and an introduction, a significant introduction, through me, for me, and your identity will be through me,

- and this will, what?, to YOUR identity, for YOUR identity?

and in this time period, this era, this bonsai relationship, a fantasy in 24 hours, carissimi, love in a house

- when did my anger, my disengagement, my horror, my disappointment, my incredulity, my nightmare, my selfcensureship, and kaleidoscope of reaction become known to me. as if this is relevant, WHEN!?! the deal is HOW, how to annul this delusion?

and let me lay out my reasons. i have an essay. i employ persuasion. i conclude within a cabal of selfishisity, some series of pronouncements on personal mental state, perceptions,

all of this projections that i want to smash at a wall smashily, not like this emotional bulldozing that is going on here, smash these lies don't polish them by resistance don't inhale them and participate in a fulfillment ritual that will subsume me as the weaker conjoined twin, attached at a point that is vulnerable for me and will considerably reduce my life options

- and it has been a part of my reflection in this persons eyes for a while since they began to construct an identity for me that i believe that when you apprehend choice, it signals that there is an out, it signals "not my preference"

At this point at 2 in the afternoon i call in unannounced to say "i am angry with you"
And i say why
in a nonconfrontational way that is very honest and unmisconstruable and unmodifiable
in the way that when you say "no", it is your body and you are allowed to and noone gave you permission, it's your body

and they say
you have hurt my feelings
and pronouncements on mental state and influence of you

and i say
feelings and doubts and imagination
i have them too
imagination, i touched on the other day, in some collaboration on identity, togetherness and the primacy of the present, in everyday language
containment is in the family of "was". here, now, this, us, this is "is" and this is truth, constant
not consistent - but i did not SAY that bit
let it be

let's let it be

And now here we are.

No comments: