Monday, April 04, 2005

I shall sit here, on and off, for days and days

monday, 4th april

I speak in my capacity as the 4th most beautiful girl in a company of 38.
Why then, you needn't speak at all. Your radiance is eloquence enough. Should you speak, it may be dimmed.

and if you ask why they spoke thus, it was because they were more outspoken than their mothers and to speak so made their fathers proud and woul be remembered fondly in the silence of their future status.

ie. and this is for an illuminatory example My youthful exuberance is but the halcyon cloak cloaking circumstances reduced by minute encumbrances.
Needlework a case in point.

I write because if I were to dig a hole, they would shoot me.

I often go abroad I shall bring you back some tidbits.

and I see all the combative children here and I think how the girls feel a shadow on them, how they will be twisted, diverted into the suctions of inconsequence and greed, castigation making them willing, producing from their will, the volunteer. So that their bodies are their universe.

Which is so sick, but who has the guts to say where lies the affliction?

Sex and the city advertises estee lauder lip gloss.

No comments: