Saturday, May 21, 2005

the phoenix system

saturday, the 21st of may

I may not have freedom of choice, but I do have the freedom to say yes or no to the choices presented to me. I have the flexibility to confirm or deny, to accept, to recognise and to appropriate, or not.
I have the foresight to seek out my sense, what sense is to me, what sense there is according to my own inclinations.
I have the freedom to exercise my senses. I have the space to flex my muscles and I have the space to not be constricted.
Rhythm is my singular 'sense'- my making of sense, this world; and making into sense, me.
Rhythm is the map of the way that has been, at one instance, chosen. A link in sense.
The inherent sense of audio.
The vibrational thoroughfare. By which we make our way.
Through sense, to live and see the world. By sense, to seek and learn the world.

Perhaps proof is the epitome of the misled creed.
That something occured is proof of exactly zilch, not even of its' own components.
That something happened can be taken to neither preclude or predict any other thing or series of things.
Consequence is the moniker placed on, in everyday parlance, antequence. That which is, at a singular point, seen to have come before - and, making a wholly erroneous link (erroneously linking), is thus seen to directly influence or to create the specific conditions an individual might be aware that they are experienceing.
This has as much to do with the quality of an individuals' faculties and comes down to that individuals' consideration for some concept of "self" and their unique appreciation of their person as a self.

No comments: