Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Indeed, you mistake me for a magpie

wednesday, 5th october
I got a new eftpos card today, it has sparkles on it. And it expires in 2009. I think I'll be able to make the 500 in there stretch that long, what are the choices - one trampoline contains fun enough for 5 years, Starbucks shortterm stimulus yes let me rent my euphoria ~ SIDEBAR Put my identity on hire purchase, (hic) like that pretence isn't pre-empted ~ buy underwear, buy shoes, call it the chocolate ginger fund it is.
Why is there so much pink plastic in the dusty places in the world?
Salsa tonight was so good! 3 other people smelt good, real fragrance and clean. Like they have a real sense of themselves and a social sense too. One - not one of these ones - has this soporific smile on their face much of the time like there is a goldfish swimming behind their eyes and tickling them in a vague and constant way. This fish is why they have trouble connecting their body to the music. It's ok just so long as they don't think it's easy to talk to me and make such strong and attractive approaches such as "I don't know if I should ask this but I thought I would take the chance and ask you if you want to go out sometime" and expect that I will respond with emphatic yes, telepathically understanding where and when and to what, and happy karma how many kids do you want?
Icky picky so stupid ikdedik. So obvious only the stupid fall into it.
There is always a point of beauty, and it is all the more sharp if you look at the skyline.

No comments: